Water Heating Basics
In this lesson, you will learn how to enter water heating equipment data from the example mobile home into the MHEA software form.
MHEA examines four water heating measures:
- Installing a water heater insulation wrap around the existing tank
- Insulating the hot and cold water lines connected to the water heater
- Replacing the shower head with a low-flow model
- Replacing the entire water heater
For this measure, you will need to know the following information about the existing water heating equipment:
- Type of fuel
- Presence of existing tank insulation
- Presence of water heater pipe insulation
This lesson uses the data from the MHEA example home. Please have the homeâ€™s details printed and available for your reference with this lesson.